Elk Creek Disc Golf Forum Index
 Elk Creek Disc Golf
Appomattox, VA

Profile  Register  FAQ  Elk Creek Disc Golf Forum Index  Search  ;
 Memberlist  Usergroups  Log in            Calendar

NEWS:
4th of July Tag Match

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Elk Creek Disc Golf Forum Index -> Tournaments and Event Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdmerat
im an addict

:

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: 4th of July Tag Match Reply with quote

Hope all of you are enjoying the holiday weekend so far. I am planning on heading in to Liberty to play some tomorrow and wanted to see if we can get a Club Tag Match together.

Let's plan on meeting over at Liberty around 9:30 and see how many people we have to play. Ideally I would like to get in two rounds with a lunch break in between. Maybe one round at Liberty and a second round at Falling Creek or Elk Creek.

If you are down for this post up here on the forum, or give me a call and let me know you are planning to come out. 434-401-8013. Get on the phones and let's get some people out to play. I know the #4 tag is coming with me and hopefully we will have some other low numbers out to play.

For those that can't make it out. Happy 4th and hope to see yall soon!

Joses
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Elk Creek Disc Golf Forum Index -> Tournaments and Event Info All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: