Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search The Faithful Phoenix Forum Index               Games   Calendar

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

NEWS:
The Faithful Phoenix Forum Index » Roleplay! » FF Roleplay
FF Roleplay
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:23 pm Reply with quote
Rialce
Booty Bay Buckaneer
Booty Bay Buckaneer
:

Items

Let's start it off here. ^^

As we last left our story:

Disgusted with the conversation, Mallorie casts stone on the bowl of milk next to Sai forcing the bowl to shatter sending milk splashing into the confused taru's eyes.
As she watches the taru fall crashing onto a choco she thinks to herself that maybe the fortune teller had some merit to her after all.
The group move back to lower Jueno searching the area where Din had seen Ria and her "mystery man" vanish.
Arli becomes emotional as Din relays the scene over again.
"What's wrong with her?" asks Selenne.
Din looks over at Selenne surprised. "She's engaged to Bryth" she says in a hushed tone.
Aliss walks down the street trying to collect herself.
"It's one thing to have the man you love cheat on you but now Mallorie has this rumor started that he's cheating on her with himself as a manthra!"
Selenne looks at Din for a moment trying to take in the last statement.
"It's not a rumor I have stolen copyrighted materials proving it," Mallorie proclaims angrily. Selenne backs out of the way between Din and Mallorie.
"Which just happens to now be conveniently misplaced" says Din.
"I gave them to Dafyr in a back alley of Bruises Tavern. That monk came in-"
"Tavern. That explains it all" says Din disapprovingly
"Why you little-"
Taking her rolling pin from her leg holster. Selenne reels back the wooden pin and smacks it down on the palm of her hand making a very prominent thwack. The elvaan and taru look at Selenne surprised. Selenne puts a warning hand on Mallorie's shoulder. "I'm going to see how Arli is. Then when I get done I'm going to find Endemion".
Parting her way through the two she walks towards Arli. Over her shoulder she remarks, "If there is anything to your theory Mallorie I suggest you find it".
Din turns to smile snidely at Mallorie.
Mallorie glares at the taru and walks off.
Din satsfyling sticks her tongue out.
"I know where you live," says Mallorie as she enters into an alleyway.
Din sucks her tongue back in her mouth at the realization of this truth. Daring a glance she looks at the vanishing silhouette of the elvaan before rushing to meet up with Arliss.
Mallorie thinks the conversation over again in her head. She honestly didn't care one way or another if Bryth was cheating on Arli. When she had first learned Bryth became a manthra as Rialce she was disgusted and intrigued as to how he could do such a thing. It certainly wasn't black magic she knew that. Even the mages had their scrupels. It must be a hume thing she thought furrowing her brow.
Breaking through the alley way her thoughts are interuppted by a loud exclamation. "Noobs" she muttered under breath. A replied to the first yawp could be heard from up ahead.
Looking up she stares at a hurried figure running in the direction of the shout.
Dafyr? Mallorie thought to herself. Unconcerned with the pedestrians in front of her Mallorie takes off in a mad dash after the figure.
Selenne, Arli and Din sit on a balcony ledge looking out over the ocean.
Arli sits with a hankerchief in hand wiping her eyes dry as more come and take their place.
"I just can't believe Bryth would do something like this. But I've seen him with that slut Ria and..."
A mumble of undiscernible words come out as Arli begins crying again.
Selenne pushes Arli's tassled hair away from her face tucking it behind her ears.
"I'm sorry Arli. Please just know that we're all here for you and if it does turn out that Bryth has done anything".
"We'll crush him!" Interjects Din throwing her club in the air in a triumphant cry.
Arli breaks a slight laugh at Din. Opening her arms Selenne and Din move in to hug her.
"Thank you", Arli says quietly.
Selenne smiles and looks up to see Endemion walking slowly down the street covering his eyes from the sun.
"Din" says Selenne. "Why don't you go ahead and walk Arli to her room. I'll be with you shortly."
Arli nods her head in agreement. Selenne moves in fast to Endemion stopping shortly behind him.
"Where have you been honey?" asks Selenne.
Endemion jumps sharply and spins around. "Agh!" he exclames holding his brow.
"What's wrong do you have a head ache?" asks Selenne politley.
"huh? Yes - I mean no. I mean I just now got one." Endemion replies.
"Just now. That's strange." says Selenne as she moves in closer to Endemion. "I've been looking all over for you last night. I was worried that you had gone out drinking again".
"No-no no. I was a-um synthing last night. Had to get caught up." Endemion replies strangely holding a hand over his mouth as he talks.
"Synthing."
"Yes."
"So that's why you are wearing the glasses."
"Um yeah I -uh must have forgotten about them."
Endemion (Insert Last Name Here)! Stop lying to me. I know you were in Brusies Tavern last night and Athena only knows what other bars!"
Endemion looks at her shocked. "Where did you hear this-"
Selenne pulls a piece of folded parchment from her back pocket and slams it on Endemions chest.
"It was in the Jueno Herald, Ende. Page three!"
Endemion unfolds the parchment to see a series of pictures and renderings done of himself. The title reads, "Windurstians Have More Fun."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:01 am Reply with quote
Dafyr
Nerd Master!!!
Nerd Master!!!
:

Items

Remeber this. Was not this when we all added to pieces in a story?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:10 am Reply with quote
Rialce
Booty Bay Buckaneer
Booty Bay Buckaneer
:

Items

It was. lol Back in the Where's B? Thread. XD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:06 pm Reply with quote
Mallorie
Booty Bay Buckaneer
Booty Bay Buckaneer
:

Items

There is no thread that I won't post on, but that's a personal problem.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:39 am Reply with quote
Dafyr
Nerd Master!!!
Nerd Master!!!
:

Items

lol, no you just put forth the monumental effort of like covering 150 posts in one day. I applaud you mam.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:36 pm Reply with quote
Mallorie
Booty Bay Buckaneer
Booty Bay Buckaneer
:

Items

lol, I didn't need to know that #.
I knew it was a lot but dang.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:10 pm Reply with quote
Dafyr
Nerd Master!!!
Nerd Master!!!
:

Items

Surely you are either driven.... or mad.

FF Roleplay
  The Faithful Phoenix Forum Index » Roleplay!
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum