Gothic Town
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hlr598
None

:
4623 Dinero

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Robin crys within the fox, and the fox can tell that it won't be long before Christopher's wing is healed.

She emerges from her hidding place and kneels next to Christopher placing a hand on his face as Robin would she smiles down at him.

Just before the fox is able to take any action towards him it convulses, and grabs the sides of it's head

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DESTROYED" it screams outward as inward Robin starts to fight

"You beat me down but i'm not gone yet and will not hide within you as you hurt one i care about" Robin's strength is still not great but she is able to fight when someone else is indanger...

The fox stands and stumbles away still holding it's head Robin fighting far harder then she should have been able to. Not haveing had a chance to feed yet the fox is not as strong as it could have been.

Deus
The Unholy

:
530 Dinero

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Christopher stands to his feet moments after, only stunned by the sudden slam into the ground. He takes not of his missing wing, not entirely upset by the matter. Christopher felt a warmness on his face, from the touch of Robins hand. she was here, he thought to himself. He could only hope she had left this place again as he focused his attention on the predecessor.

"Fool..." He whispered to the predecessor. "I am not so easily killed, The Most Honerable Knight of God. Darkness holds not power here, and I shall smite thee in His honer. Dare not return Predecessor... Dare not return."

While he was speaking another wing seemed to appear out of nowhere to replace the one on te ground. While this happened christophers eyes shined with a golden light, a sign of his devinity. The wing on the ground vanished. Christophers eyes returned to normal as he surveyed the ground for his sword. Picking it up, he made his way to the roof of the Cathedral once again.

Dezonus
The Red Eyes

:
170 Dinero

Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zyth is walking along, thinking of ways he might be able to get the upperhand on this predecessor, when he spots Christopher. Zyth runs over.

"What hapenned to you?" Ask Zyth, rather worried "Where's your wing?"

Meanwhille,

The Predecessor re-appears near William. It morphs back into Zyth's form, so that it doesn't startle William.

"William, Something unexpected has happened, I need those swords very soon. Lets just say it's most likely a matter of life and death..."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deus
The Unholy

:
530 Dinero

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"My wings are where they shoud be, on my back." Stated Christopher, while taking flight to the roof of the Cathedral.

Before he could land something caught his attention. Christopher knew the predecessor was still near by... But he couldnt entirely pin point where. Then Christopher came to realization. william...

With a quick dive and just nearly grazing the ground, Christopher was off towards the Smithy. Landing silently outside the door, he could hear speaking inside.

"William, Something unexpected has happened, I need those swords very soon. Lets just say it's most likely a matter of life and death..." Said the predecessor.

"I choose life!" Said christopher opening the door to the smithy and drawing his sword to the back of the predecessor head. "You might be able to fool William... But im ready for your next cheap trick."

Dezonus
The Red Eyes

:
170 Dinero

Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Predecessor sighs.

"I was hoping I didn't have to do this." Stated The Predecessor "Man am I gonna get into so much trouble when they hear about this"

The Predecessor stretches its arms out wide. It then clenches its fists and a 3 meter long Kliezen (the sword that Zyth uses) appears in each hand, so he has 2 of them. It feels Christophers sword go through its head, and then laughs. It turns around to face Christopher.

"You fool, a Predecessor can only be killed by it's target. I am after Zyth, not you. Or at least, not yet. Now out of my way, I have a Phantom Lord to kill"

The Predecessor swings it's right sword, and strikes Cristophers neck. It does not examine the injury, but it is likely that it cut off Christopher's head. The Predecessor walks over Christopher, and goes to look for Zyth.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deus
The Unholy

:
530 Dinero

Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The blade slides clean through christophers neck, but leaves him completely uninjured. Christopher laughs.

"I can see where this is going..." He said out loud.

Christopher exits the Smithy, fallowing the predecessor.

"I havent finished with you!" He said as he put his hand out and touched the predecessor.

In this one instant, through this touch an eternity seems to be traveled. History is slammed into the back of christophers mind, and all seems to transpire between Zyth and this predecessor. When the flow of memories finally subsides, christopher snaps back to reality and within another instant the predecessor would be encompassed within a glowing white orb. Christopher would step back, and with the flick of his wrists the orb explodes into a mass of Holy energy with enough force to injure any dark presence. Divine power was inescapable, and a weak point, for any dark power.

"Do I have your attention yet?"

hlr598
None

:
4623 Dinero

Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just on the outskirts of town the fox kneels still holding it's head trying to regain full controll

"Your nothing, your weak, your a foolish human. JUST DIE" it hisses at Robin
"Your wrong, we humans are far stronger then you've ever given us credit for. I will fight you until one of us or both is destroyed!"

From outside it looks like a person sitting still crying but inside the two battle as any would outside. Robin's movements are gracefull and centered while the fox fights with no descerniable movements at all. The fox can barely lay a hand on Robin while each of her blows make contact. The fox is becoming noticable weaker, but Robin does not let up she refuses to give in this time. Even if it kills her she will not allow this demon have control to do as it pleases.

Dezonus
The Red Eyes

:
170 Dinero

Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Predecessor is completely ineffected by the blast of light. It sighs, realising its going to have to explain itself to the being it will have to kill soon.

"You don't understand, do you? I am not a being of darkness at all. I have taken on the pressence of fear, which is best visually represented by darkness. I could take on the presence of rage," The Predecessor suddenly catches fire "Or Greed," The Predecessor turns to Gold "Or Holyness," The Predecessor turns to light with a halo above it's head "Or just about anything else you can think of. But none of them would weaken Zyth so much, and so I take on Fear." The Predecessor returns to its state of Darkness, it's eyes glowing brighter red than they were before

"To understand it, consider me a tear in reality. I don't really exist, and that is true. The reason I am here though, is to remove another being from existance, one that should not exist. That being at the moment, is Zyth, the last Phantom Lord. Three million years ago, it was decided that the Phantom Lords must be removed, and so we were sent to do the job. As there is only one left, there is only one Predecessor left. Essentially, consider me to be Death..."

The Predecessor again heads off to find Zyth, figuring that if Christopher wants to speak, he will try another trick...

avenging fury
None

:
0 Dinero

Items

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

William with a blank look on his face took his best weapons and followed Christopher out of the Smith. As he watched the predacessor walk away and follows. No being is going to spawn in my house that I don't know.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deus
The Unholy

:
530 Dinero

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Let him go william. There is nothing you can do. There will be other matters to attend to later, so keep your swords about you."

Christopher retreated to the rooftop of the cathedral to peer over the plains again. This time somthing caught his attention. A long horseman stood silently in the center of the field. No doubt a solder from hell. They always seemed to be the first to arrive.

Christophers mind began to wander. Robin, he thought, where are you? I know your still here.

hlr598
None

:
4623 Dinero

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A small forest rabbit hops out toward the figure of Robin lieing on the ground. It had been watching this human for some time and was no longer afraid to approach it since it had not moved for so long. Getting right up next to her the rabbit twichtes it's little nose and it's wiskers rub across Robin's face. Her silent form twichtes itself but otherwise remains still. Bored and not understanding the rabbit hops away back into the forest.

Robin on the other hand is still fighting the fox demon. Both are getting weaker the fox noticable the weaker of the two.

"Why do you fight so child?"
"Because.... I enjoy the life i have, even one messed up like mine."
"Do you really think that you can get rid of me completly?"
"Of course not your as much apart of me as i'm apart of you... weather you like it or not, we need each other to survive, one without the other is useless. But know this I WILL BE THE ONE in control here, you will be nothing more then the strength that sustains this life i have."

With a strike the renders the fox inert Robin sigh's for though the fox still smiles it's evil coniviving smile it seems to have excepted that Robin remains in full control of this body they share.

Though still weak from the mental battle Robin awakens her self to take stock of where she has fallen. Looking into the sky she notices that the sun is starting to set and the clouds nolonger look inviting. She can see that she didn't go very far from the town for she can still see the Cathedral tower, and standing atop it the form of Christopher ever the figilant watcher.

She stands shakely and straightens her skirt and removes the leaves from her hair. Wanting to let him know she's alright but also heding his warning Robin heads from the mountain where Christopher had taken not so long ago. She will be able to find shelter in the mountain caves and wait out the battle he told her would come.

Dezonus
The Red Eyes

:
170 Dinero

Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As The Predecessor begins to walk off, Zyth calls out

"Christopher! I need help"

The Predecessor hears this, then vanishes again. Zyth runs up to Christopher.

"You left so abruptly. What happened?" Zyth asks.

Before Christopher could answer, The Predecessor reapered behind Zyth

"Time's up" The Predecessor stated

Before Zyth could turn around, The Predecessor plunged 2 meters of a 3 meter long blade trough Zyth's back. To make sure it was a kill shot, The Predecessor turned the blade and slashed through Zyth side. Zyth fell forwards, dead. No blood came out of him though.

"It seems my work here is done...for now." The Predecessor stated before vanishing into darkness again...

Deus
The Unholy

:
530 Dinero

Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There was nothing Christopher could do for Zyth. The Predecessor had done the deed just as Christopher was leaving the ground. He could only turn and watch in horrer as the blade pearced Zyth and then tore out his side. The lack of blood was proof of his curse... But Christopher didnt understand the appearence of such a character at a time like this. It was almost like an omen. A dark figure appears in a dark time. The light of hope was getting dim.

But christopher tried not to make the connections in his mind. There was something about this that seemed odd to him.. He wondered if the Predecessor was functioning independently, or as a minion for the darker power. Regardless, those thoughts were insignificant at the moment. He needed to find a weakness first. But he was doubtful, only having limited abilities of dark and light, in this state he would more than likely need help. He vowed not to venture past his first form, it only lead to trouble.

The day was beginning to come to a close as the sun slowly set on the horizon. Still only one lone horsemen in the field. Where were the armies?

hlr598
None

:
4623 Dinero

Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pulling herself up the mountain cliff Robin finds a small alcove etched into the cliff face by wind and time. She can still see the village below all still looks normal and peaceful from so far away.

Wrecked with exhaustion between battling the fox and the climb up the mountain Robin curls herself into a ball and finds sleep in the safety of the mountain's shadow....

Deus
The Unholy

:
530 Dinero

Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Christophers thoughts were cut short by the sound of a war horn. His blank stair shot to the feild with deadly accuracy. They were coming. From the east cam the first armies of the Dark lord. There wer creatures of all shapes and sizes while a battalion of winged imps circled above. In the front was the high commander riding a skeleton horse. His face masked by a black helm with only two red eyes beading from small slits. A massive axe hung lesurely at his side. Christopher could feel the power eminating from this demon from his high pearch on the roof top. There were thousands of creatures, marching with a roar. Even christopher felt the vibration.

Robyn... Be safe..., He thought to himself. He knew the other armies would be along soon.

It would be time to prepare for battle.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Land Beyond All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: