DFG Canadian Airguns Forum IndexDFG Canadian Airguns
Airgun discussions including customizing your guns and sport shooting

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            Calendar

NEWS:
Webley Mark I History - condensed version
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DFG Canadian Airguns Forum Index -> Airgun Reference Material
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scruffie
I ARE

:

Items

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suprmatic wrote:
Scruffie wrote:
Suprmatic wrote:

I can see that it does suffer from the very common malady of a missing barrel pivot keeper screw though. I have a couple Webleys with the same problem Sad .

And here I was hoping you might have a few spares just laying around Razz Wink Any idea of where could obtain or maybe even the size? BA, bsf, Bsw

I wish I had a few spares.

John Knibbs Airgunspares had them, but IIRC, they were some ridiculous price - worked out to something like $15 to $20 CDN each - plus shipping. Substantially more than I was willing to pay.
http://www.airgunspares.com/

Lots of thanks Len. a_goodjob I ordered the Part # which you figured the correct screw was, from Chambers. (I had not a clue looking at that schematic). You were right on the money. a_wizard I was looking at ordering all four screws in order to find out which was the correct one. Embarassed Ordered on the 20th and they arrived at my door from England on the 24th. Now that is service. Shocked Fit perfectly and matches the mating side to a T. So whether it is a replica or oem, it sure finishes off the pistol nicely. Regardless. Evil or Very Mad This is all your bloody fault in the first place Len. I didn't even know that stupid screw was missing until you just had to go and point it out. Razz Razz Wink a_goodjobson Lint in the Pic's.

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Suprmatic

:

Items

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my best Monte Burns voice.....Excellent!. a_goodjob
Finishes that sweet Senior off right proper.

I s'pose I'd best be gettin' my order in now Wink .
Beretto

:

Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good guns. We have a Webly Junior in the family for 60 years!
All parts are original except for the main spring.
Still fires at 272 fps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DFG Canadian Airguns Forum Index -> Airgun Reference Material All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: